Thursday, March 30, 2006

Editors + Stellastarr* at 9:30

Last night, I went to see one of my favorite new bands, Editors and one of my favorite old bands, Stellastarr* perform at the 9:30 Club. I have seen Stellastarr* perform a number of times, most of which have been good, which is why I am forgiving them for delivering a subpar performance last night. I really do love you, Shawn Christensen, but I've never, ever seen you look so bored on stage before.

On the flipside, however, Editors rocked my socks off.

Great show, great eneregy. It was honest, and I liked it.

Check out Metro Distortion for pix and the set list.

oh, and buy Back Room as soon as humanly possible.

2 comments:

tiya said...

Never heard of them?? They're amazing.

Check out their myspace: http://www.myspace.com/editorsmusic

Plus, their lead singer is so damned hot.

Let me know what you think.

JK said...

Hey, thanks for the call-out to our blog. hope you enjoy.

JK (metrodistortion)